All of sudden I am not able to receive any mail from my Gmail Account. I am completely dependent on Google mail server whether it is for professional work or personal work. I have no idea about the reason if anyone is aware of it then, please help me out. I have one idea as my organisation has decided to change the email server i.e., MS Outlook, therefore I also want to migrate the data from Gmail to Outlook. Is there any method to export Gmail emails to Outlook.
Yes, there are many solutions to convert Google mail to PST. But before proceeding for the solution I want to know which version of Outlook you are using. Because some methods support only a specific version of Outlook.
Thank you for your response, I am using MS Outlook 2016 and my organisation is switching to Outlook 2013 from Gmail.I want to transfer Google mail to Outlook manually. If you know any manual method then please let me know.
Okay, if you are looking for a manual method then, you have to create an account in outlook.com. Then, add a forwarding address from your Google account. After that you can migrate the emails from Gmail to Outlook.
First Login to Gmail Account and open Gmail Settings.
1. Form Gmail Settings >> Forwarding & POP/IMAP tab >> Add a forwarding address.
2. Now, enter your Outlook email address and click on Next.
3. Click on Proceed.
4. Keep that Gmail window open and open your outlook email on another tab.
5. Now, wait for an email from Gmail.
6. After receiving the mail you can proceed for the next step to export Gmail to Outlook. This mail will provide you a verification code.
7. Copy that code & go back to the Gmail tab then, paste that code into the confirmation code field.
8. Now click to verify.
9. Enable Forward a copy of incoming mail to your Outlook.com address.
10. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save changes.
I performed the manual steps very carefully. But I have not received proper output. Some of the data is still remaining and it is time-consuming too. Do you have any other solution? Which can instantly migrate Google Mail to Outlook.
Okay, as you told me that you have a large number of emails may be that is the reason manual method is not working. In this situation, I will suggest you proceed with a third-party tool. I am sure it will definitely give you accurate result.
Yes, why not before a month I had the same issue then, one of my colleagues has suggested me for Gmail Backup tool. This is easy to operate and neither it takes much time. You can download this utility easily to convert Gmail to PST. This tool also provides a filter feature, you can apply the date filter i.e. From and To and transfer all the Gmail mails to Outlook efficiently.