For this you may follow two-step procedure to migrate contacts from Google Apps contacts to Outlook as described below:
Step 1: Export Gmail contacts into Comma separated CSV Step 2: Import CSV to Outlook 2016
Export Gmail contacts to CSV
1. Open your Gmail account.
2. Go to Contacts.
3. Within More Actions Tab Choose Export Option
4. Select from 3 below options:
– Google CSV
– Outlook CSV
5. Select Outlook CSV & Choose to Export
You can also choose to Import within Outlook Web App also. For that follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Select Icon for people
2. Choose Gear Button
3. Opt for Import Contacts & Click on Browse
4. Now Choose Import Button.