I have a secured PDF file, It has very crucial information regarding my organization. Unfortunately the password for the PDF file is lost and I am unable to access the PDF file data. Please suggest a solution for my problem.
The PDF files can be accessed by using the Adobe Acrobat software.
Following are the steps:
1. Launch Adobe Acrobat software.
2. Open the file that is to be modified.
3. Now, We have to turn on the advanced settings under the tool menu.
4. After clicking the “tools“, Click on “Advanced Settings“, Now click on the “show advanced editing toolbar“.
5. Now, The save the pdf file