Hello everyone! While working on Windows 10 computer last night I accidentally shift deleted my important files and folders. This file contains my important data such as images, word, excel, documents. Can anyone tell how can I recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10 without software? It will be a great help. Thank you in advance?
Hello Sandra Diaz,
Yes, you can recover your deleted files from the hard disk drive. Because when a file is deleted from the computer. It actually removes the reference to the file on the hard disk drive. But you can still recover the data until another file is saved to the same location.
But If you want to know how to recover shift deleted files in windows 10 without software. Then you can perform the Manual method. But I am not sure this method will work for you or not. But at least you can try.
Yeah Sure! Please follow the Manual steps to resolve how can I recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10 without software problem.
1. First, the user has to go to the Windows search and then type “Restore your Files with File History”.
2. Select this option and Hit enter.
3. Now Choose deleted files from the file history window and complete the restore process.
Hello you can try this method to recover permanently deleted files windows 10 by using attrib command.
1. Press Windows + R key and type CMD to open a command prompt.
2. Now Type: chkdsk X: /f and then Enter. ( X represents drive letter of the drive where the user’s files were deleted off.
3. Now the user has to type Y to confirm the command and then Enter to continue.
4. After the Type X ( users drive’s letter) again and then hit enter.
5. Type X:\>>attrib -h -r-s / s / d*.* and then press enter. (The user has to wait until this command to take effect and restore deleted files.
Have you tried to restore deleted files from recycle bin? deleted files can also be recover by using Recycle Bin. Follow the steps to know to know how to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin without software.
1. First, open the recycle bin and by double-clicking on the desktop icon.
2. Locate and then choose the folder you need to restore.
3. Right-click or tap and hold on the selection and then select Restore.
4. Recycle bin will then restore the deleted files to their previous location.
Hi, Henry Davidson, I tried this method but I think this method will work only in case of normal deletion. Can anyone tell the other method to know How can I recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10 without software?
Hello, If all the manual tricks won’t work for you and If you are a non-technical user then I will suggest you to use this software to Recover permanently deleted files in windows 10. This tool provides the option to recover permanently deleted data, lost or corrupt data. By using this software the user can also recover important valuable items, such as photos, video, music, documents, and other multimedia items.
This utility can easily recover the data from GPT and MBR corruption. For more info, the user can try the demo version of this software.
Yeah sure! Follow the steps to know how to recover shift deleted files in windows 10 without software easily.
1. Download and Launch the Hard disk drive recovery software.
2. Select the Partition and then click the Scan Button.
3. Choose the folder from the left panel and preview the data items in the right panel.
4. Choose the files and folders and click on the Save button to Save the data.
5. Browse the destination folder and click Ok to export the data.