Hello everyone! Recently some of our employees left the company. So I have some accounts of ex-employees that I don’t need anymore. But before deleting the account I want to back up the important G Suite emails. Can anyone tell how to backup G suite emails from a business account? Is there have any safe and reliable way to perform this task. please help! Thanks in advance!
So from the above the above query I understand you actually want to know How to backup G suite emails. I will suggest you use Google takeout services to backup important G suite email. I hope this will help!
Yes, why not! You have to use Google native tool called Google takeout to backup G suite apps data. Please Follow the mentioned steps to Know How to backup G suite emails:
1. First of all, Navigate to this URL http://www.google.com/takeout/
2. Now check what you want to back up, after selecting click on Next.
3. Then Choose the file format for the downloaded data. (The default file type is a ZIP file)
4. Now select the archive size. In case if your data exceeds then it will be split into Multiple sizes.
5. After this, you have to choose a delivery method and finally click on Create Archive.
6. You don’t need to stay on this page. The user will get an email containing a ZIP file in it. (This process will take few hours or minutes. It depends on the amount of data.
I have tried the above method but this only helps to Migrate the data in MBOX file format. If anyone wants to access those emails n Microsoft Outlook. Is there have any perfect solution to know how to backup G suite emails in PST file format?
Hello, Stephen West If you want to know How to backup G suite emails in PST file then I suggest you use Google apps email backup Tool. With the help of this utility, the user can easily backup important G Suite emails in PST file format. You may follow the steps below to know how to backup G Suite emails in Outlook supported PST file format.
1. Download and Launch the application in your system.
2. Now provide valid G Suite credentials to login.
3. Choose the desired file format. (You have to use PST file)
4. You can select the other items to backup emails, contacts, calendar etc.
5. Now browse the location on your machine where you want to save your data.
6. Just click on the start button to download the data.
Thanks a lot! For help Kerry Morris. I must say this is an amazing application. With the help this software, I can able to convert my G suite emails data in PST file format easily. Highly recommendable! for those who want to export G Suite emails to Outlook supported PST file format.