Hello everyone, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2016 for email communication, but somehow, My outlook is not updating the information anymore, I have some urgent pending emails, I have to recover those emails, is there anyone who can help, I will be really grateful.
well, it looks like, one of your pst file is corrupted,MS Outlook creates A pst file for every user who is signed in with the MS Outlook email client. your email client will easily update the data as you repair your PST File.
Microsoft bundles Inbox tool manager(ScanPST.exe) in its office suite for repairing Outlook PST files, you can find ScanPST.exe at this location
Outlook 2013: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15
2. Double click on the ScanPST.exe than browse to the location of the PST file, which you want to repair & click on the Start button:
3. check on the make a backup of scanned file repairing then click on the repair
4. press ok to finish the process.
I think i might have your solution, As far as I can see, you need a tool which can recover your old emails, but it looks like your PST files are corrupted, I can suggest you a tool which not only repairs your PST files but also recovered your hard deleted emails. it is known as “Systool Outlook Recovery”. you can download it from the following link https://www.systoolsgroup.com/outlook-recovery.html
1. Click on Add File,
2. From the pop up window,Search on directory ,or click on advance search to recover highly corrupted file.
3. You can see all the corrupted or deleted files with a red tick.
4. Choose the emails from all the journals, notes, calendars, emails & all other files within PST.
5. Select the Export Button to migrate all PST file data items together.