Yesterday, I gave my memory card to my friend for a copy of our tour pictures. My friend copied all image and give my memory card back. I don’t know what happened with my memory card. I can’t open any images window show me pop message format SD card. I clicked on that, now my SD card is empty please help me. Tell me how to recover data from formatted micro SD memory card. I am very worried about that because all data is very precious to me.
OK don’t worry I will tell you. Just do a few simple steps and recover data from formatted micro SD memory card.
1. Attach the formatted SD card to the PC.
2. Proceed to Start button and right mouse click.
3. Mouse click Command Prompt (Admin). The CMD will open.
4. Type the SD card letter, E.g. > F: and press Enter.
5. Type attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, press Enter and hold for a couple of seconds.
6. Now check the SD card, and your files would be restored.
Use SD card data recovery software. It recover your data instantly without any data loss. This tool is very easy to use every one can use this tool. This tool is recover deleted, corrupted and formatted data from SD card. It recover photos, videos, audio’s, and documents, text etc.
Your discussion is very helpful for me. I read your discussion and get the solution for my formatted data from Micro SD card. I also used SysTools software and I recovered my data very easily. I want to say thank you both of you.