I have created a project report with my colleagues and save it in PDF file. I do not want to share a full PDF file with them. That’s why I have to share some pages from my PDF file with my colleagues. But I do not know the procedure for sharing pages from the full PDF file. Can someone tell me how to divide PDF files into separate pages?
Hello user, do not worry, I have the solution to split PDF into separate pages.You can try the manual solution to overcome this situation. Follow a few simple steps to split a PDF file with the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program
1. Download and run the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program.
2. Open and go to the File menu.
3. Click on Open button and select the PDF file.
4.Select from the option- Number of pages, File Size, Top-level Bookmark and Click on OK button.
5. Select the location for the PDF file and click OK.
I had the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program, but this program offers only a 7-day trial. After that, you must purchase the full version of this program. The trial period has expired and I do not want to upgrade because the costs are high. Can you give me another way to split PDF files?
If you do not want to use a manual solution, you can opt for an automated solution called Systools PDF Split & Merge Tool. It is at an affordable price. With this software, you can easily split PDF files into separate pages.
You can run this tool easily because the graphical user interface is easy to use. No technical help is required to run this tool.
1. Download and run the tool on your system.
2. Select the Split tab.
3. Click on the Browse button >> Click on the Open button select the PDF file.
4. Select from option Split by Page, range, odd or even pages.
5. Click on the Process button to start the splitting process.
6. Select the location for the resultant PDf file and Click on the Save button.