Last week I need to export my XLS contacts to VCF file format. So, selected all my contacts, click export and choose the vCard format. But, when opened it with Outlook, there was only one contact and the rest were missing. I tried to select the other options too but, every time only a single contact was imported. I am in a need to select multiple contacts and export them to vCard file and access them with MS Outlook. It seems difficult to resolve the issue. Then, my colleague told me about SysTools Excel to vCard Converter. I am not a technical person but, I can use this tool very easily. The software yields very effective results in a very short span of time. This is a new way of organizing the data where you can save all the necessary details like contact number, address, phone number, etc. I would like to share my experience with all the other users who want to import Excel XLS/XLSX to vCard format.
Highlighted Features of Excel to vCard Converter
- The software allows migrating several Excel contacts in batch
- Imports VCF files in mobile devices and other email clients
- A single .vcf file is created for each contact using this tool
- Microsoft Excel is required to be installed on the local system
- Utility export contacts with multiple language conversion
- Compatible with Windows 10 and all other below versions
Additional Features of Excel to vCard Importer
- Save Output in 3 Different Editions:
The contacts exported from Excel can be saved in three different versions of vCard file like 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0 depending on the requirement of the user.
- Browse the Destination Location:
The utility allows the user to migrate Excel contacts to VCF and save the resultant file in the desktop. Also, the user can store it in any other location of user’s choice.
- Displays Live Export Status:
Once the procedure to start to convert Excel to vCard format, the converter displays live export report. It displays details like how many numbers of contacts are exported, empty email addresses, etc.
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 and all other below versions of Windows 8.1, 8, 7 etc.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor but, 2.4 GHz is recommended
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM but recommended storage space is 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free hard disk space is available
Versions of the Converter
Demo Version: The demo version can transfer contacts from Excel to vCard. But, it will save the email addresses with the contact name and suffix. Also, only 8 characters of the contact number will be saved.
Full Version: The full version is available in three types of license: Personal License, Business License, and Enterprise license. These licenses are purchased by different users like single home user, small business with a few members and for a large organization.
Download the Free Demo version of the software from its official website: http://www.exceltovcard.com/
- It can load and display the rows and columns of the Excel file
- A different VCF file is created corresponding to an individual contact
- The resultant VCF file can be imported in mobile devices and other application
- Installation of Microsoft Excel is mandatory
To import the contacts of Excel to VCF format, this is the best utility. I think the software is really very amazing. Excel to vCard importer utility is a simple but intelligent application. The features listed are very unique and it has left the other technologies far behind. It is innovated by the professionals to fix the user queries encountered during XLS to VCF conversion. Also, not even a single contacts information is changed. I would like to rate this product as 9.8 out of 10.