How to Import IncrediMail to Outlook
A large number of people are looking for ways to import IncrediMail to Outlook. As a result, we’ve created a blog where users can find a full solution for migrating IncrediMail to MS Outlook. But first, let’s look at the clients and the reasons for the relocation.
This method will be useful if you’re using IncrediMail on your Mac and wish to switch to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010, 2007, 2003, or another version without losing any emails, attachments, or other vital data. You may totally import IncrediMail to Outlook free with only a few simple steps.
Why convert IncrediMail data to MS Outlook?
Because the file formats in both clients are different, when a user switches from IncrediMail to MS Outlook, the difficulty is how to import mail from IncrediMail to Outlook. As a result, IncrediMail EML files must be converted to an Outlook-compatible file format.
Method 1: Manually Import IncrediMail to Outlook free
Step 1: Export Emails from IncrediMail
- Open you’re IncrediMail and select mails that you want to move in Outlook.
- Now, click on the File option, and click the save as option from the drop-down menu.
- Then select.eml format from the Save as a type drop-down box and click Save.
- Finally, you’ll have the option to save your emails. Repeat the process if you want to send more than one email from Outlook.
Step 2: Migrate IncrediMail to Outlook
- Open Outlook and go to the File menu option.
- After that, click on click on Import/Export option.
- Now, Select the EML file option and Convert IncrediMail to Outlook.
The Manual’s Restrictions and limitations
- Using this method, the conversion will require time and effort.
- The user will not be able to export several data sets into Outlook at the same time.
- You must repeat the same procedures for every email.
Method 2: Automated Way to Import IncrediMail to Outlook
SysTools has designed a wonderful IncrediMail Converter Wizard. It converts all of your IMM files to PST format, including contacts. It has a simple yet elegant look. With only a few mouse clicks, you may create healthy PST files for Migrate IncrediMail to Outlook account.
- Download and Run the software in your OS.
- After that, click on Add file option and select Identities.
- Now, you can get a complete preview of your data with an attachment.
- Then, click the export button and select the PST file from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose the destination location in the software.
- Finally, hit the Export button to start the process.
Note: Now you have to import the PST file to Outlook Manually.
Benefits of using IncrediMail Converter
- EML files may be converted to a variety of email formats, including MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, NSF, CSV, EML, and vCard.
- Bulk Convert EML files to a variety of document formats, including PDF, and HTML.
- Hex View, Content, Message Header, and Raw Message are some of the options for viewing EML files.
- Using a date filter, you may send EML files containing specific data through email.
- All versions of the Windows operating system, both old and new, are supported.
- Saves time and ensures a successful EML conversion with no data loss.
IncrediMail and Outlook
IncrediMail is a cross-platform email client that can be used on both Windows and Mac computers. Due to the inclusion of decorative components, users often do not consider the application for professional activities.
Outlook is the software that fits the user’s needs in this situation. Outlook is a popular email client that organizes and manages a user’s full mailbox, including emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, and appointments. Convert IncrediMail to Outlook is available in a number of different versions, including Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2010, and others.
We’ve explored two methods for Import IncrediMail to Outlook application in this post. Depending on their interests, users can pick from a range of ways. The software has no effect on any files and always converts in a secure manner. Users may use the demo edition to check out the software and obtain help from the customer care personnel if they have any questions.