How to Import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird
Don’t worry if you’re looking for a solution to import Zimbra to Thunderbird profile. I’ll only teach you how to export Zimbra mail to Thunderbird in a professional and secure method in this essay. However, before diving into the step-by-step procedure, it’s critical to first comprehend why it’s being done.
Despite the fact that there are various searches and related answers for the same on the Internet, our major aim is to provide the finest possible service to our clients.
User feedback to Import Zimbra to Thunderbird
“Hello, My Company is having a lot of issues with the Zimbra Business Collaboration Email Server, therefore I’m looking for a quick solution to import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird Account.
Above all, I’ve been attempting for two days to solve this problem and come up with an ideal solution, but I’ve been unsuccessful. So, could you tell me how to Import mail from Zimbra to Thunderbird account in the most efficient way possible?”
What is TGZ file in Zimbra?
TGZ is a compressed zipped file that may be exported from both the desktop and cloud editions of Zimbra. A TGZ file may hold an infinite number of emails, contacts, calendars, briefcases, and other files. The database of a Zimbra TGZ file has numerous folders. It may be saved in a little amount of space because it is a compressed file.
Most Efficient Way to Get TGZ file from Zimbra?
- Open the Zimbra Desktop email client on your computer.
- Select Preferences from the program’s interface.
- Select the Import/Export option after that.
- To proceed, click the Export option after selecting the items you want to export, such as Mail, Address Book, Calendar, Tasks, Briefcase, and Date Filters.
- Choose a location to save the TGZ file containing the output data.
How to Configure Zimbra Mail to Thunderbird
Firstly, keep in your mind there is no verified Manual Solution to Export Zimbra Mail to Thunderbird
So, let’s start the whole process with an automated solution….
How to Import Zimbra to Thunderbird
As a result, we propose Import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird using the Zimbra Conversion Utility. The Software allows users to import a large number of TGZ files to Thunderbird without losing any data or imposing any size restrictions.
The Zimbra to Thunderbird Converter also has a patented algorithm that allows users to do several activities in a single cycle. It also allows you to export Zimbra mail to Thunderbird.
- Download and Run the software in your OS.
- After that, upload the Zimbra TGZ file to the software via Add file/Add folder option.
- Then, you can complete a preview with Maintain folder Hierarchy.
- Now, click on Export Button and Select MBOX from the drop-down menu.
- After that, apply the Advance Setting Option in the software.
- Then, choose the destination location where you want to save the conversion.
- Finally, hit the Export to start the whole process.
The High-quality Features of the Software
- Standalone software that does not require the use of an additional tool
- The application handles all massive Zimbra files
- Export nominated Zimbra folders
- Error-free export without any file corruption
- User-friendly Software with dependable results
- Free evaluation version before applying for the license version
The Finished Article
As a result, import Zimbra to Thunderbird isn’t straightforward, the tool simplifies the process for us. It is essential to stick with this method in order to get the desired results.
Furthermore, most experts advise using the Zimbra to Thunderbird Converter since it can do several jobs in a short amount of time.