MSG Converter tool for Mac and Windows
Hi, are you looking for a solution for the MSG Converter tool for Mac and Windows (SysTools)? If your answer is yes then here is the best solution for all of the users both windows and Mac OS are supported by the best Solution available on the internet.
The Table of Content
- Overview of MSG Converter Software
- Best MSG Converter Software Features
- Step to Convert MSG file for Windows
- Step to Convert MSG file for Mac
- MSG Converter Specifications
Overview of the best MSG Converter Tool for Mac and Windows
The MSG Conversion Software also supports and converts MSG emails with attachments. Attachments will not be exported by this software, therefore users do not need to be concerned. All messages and attachments will be converted to their original format without trouble on both Windows and Mac OS.
Prior to the conversion procedure, the MSG files to the HTML Converter tool display all of the selected files/folders on the software panel. Above all, Normal Mail, Hex, Properties, Message Header, MIME, HTML, RTF, and Attachments views are among the options for viewing the emails. Previewing emails before converting them is simple on both Windows and Mac.
Windows: Converts into PDF, PST, HTML, TXT, MBOX, EML, EMLX, NSF, Office 365, vCrad, and CSV.
Mac: Converts into PDF, PST, HTML, TXT, MBOX, EML, EMLX, NSF, Office 365, vCrad, and CSV.
Both Windows and Mac OS are supported by this SysTools MSG Converter Software. All versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, as well as Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, and 2016, are supported. 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15, on the other hand, are Mac OS versions compatible with 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15.
Windows Download Button
(Win) Purchase Now
While processing several MSG files, you may rest certain that no data will be manipulate. Email attributes such as To, Cc, Bcc, receiving date, sending date, and so on will be preserve. The content of the Outlook message files will remain unaching when the MSG conversion operation is completed.
Mac Download Button
(Mac) Purchase Now
The Software operates properly when all of its mandatory criteria are met, and the following is a list of certain application prerequisites that must be met in order for SysTools Mac MSG Converter Software to function successfully.
Best MSG Converter Software Features
- Firstly, save numerous MSG files in 11+ different file formats, including PDF, PST, HTML, TXT, MBOX, EML, EMLX, NSF, Office 365, vCrad, and CSV.
- Secondly, MSG data elements that may be exchange include emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and journals.
- Convert attachments, To-Do lists, and other features from Outlook messages.
- Moreover, Immediately add file(s) / folders to convert MSG files with attachments
- Using a date-based filter, export is chosen MSG files to a specifies file format.
- Above all, MSG Converter tool is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac
- Furthermore, Multiple naming conventions to convert Outlook MSG file to HTML
- Outlook installation is not required for MSG Conversion
Step to Convert MSG file for Windows
- Download and Run the software in Your Windows Operating System.
- After that add your file to the software and you can get a complete preview of the data.
- Click on Export Button and select PDF format from the drop-down menu.
- Apply Advance Settings in the software.
- Now, Choose the Destination Location and hit Export Button.
- Finally, you will get a pop “Export Process Completed Successfully”.
Step to Convert MSG file for Mac
- Download and Run the software in your Mac Operating System.
- After that upload, your MSG file via Add file/Add folder option.
- Now, you can get a complete preview of your data and click the next button.
- Then choose a suitable file format and apply the Advance setting option.1
- After that, choose the destination location and hit Export Button.
- Finally, you will get a pop on your screen “Export process completed successfully”.
MSG Converter Tool for Mac and Windows specification
Software accessible: On-premise
Offer Free Trial: Yes
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 (64-bit), Windows 10, 8, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), and Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2008 (32-bit or 64-bit).
Hard disk space: 200 MB Minimum
Processor: 3.20GHz Intel® CoreTM i3-3210 processor
- NET Framework 4.5 or above is require.
- If you’re using Windows 11 (64-bit), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), or Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2008, make sure to run the utility as administrator.
- IBM Notes is require for NSF export – IBM Notes Client must be install and set correctly.
Software accessible: On-Premise
Offer Free Trial: Yes
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina), Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.7 (Mavericks), Mac OS X (Mountain Lion)
Hard disk space: 100 MB
RAM: 4 GB
Processor: Apple Macintosh with Intel Processor, Apple Silicone Mac Computer (Apple M1)
- The system must have Java JDK 1.8.0 and JRE 8 installed.
- Make sure your System Region and Language are set to the United States and English, respectively.
Is it feasible to convert a folder of MSG files to any format?
Yes, you may use the date range filter to convert MSG files from a certain date range.
Is it feasible to use this tool to convert many MSG files at once?
Yes, user may export MSG files in bulk using the MSG Converter tool for mac and windows applications without any problems.
Is it necessary to put the application on the outside in order for it to work?
No, the software does not need any further installs in order to work.