How to Transfer Emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail
“Hello, I previously utilized Microsoft Outlook on my Mac Operating System for organizational purposes. Last week, I changed my organization, and now I’m experiencing a lot of trouble. Every employee at my new employer utilizes a Mac and Apple Mail as their preferred email tool for business work. It is now necessary to switch from Mac Outlook to Apple Mail. Furthermore, I am unable to lose any of my past data. As a result, I’m looking for a means to transfer emails from Outlook for mac to Apple Mail so that I may retrieve my previous information.” Is there anyone who can aid me in fixing this problem?”
It is not feasible to convert Mac Outlook emails directly to Apple Mail. The most efficient approach to migrating Mac Outlook emails to Apple mail is to use OLM to MBOX converter tool, such as Stellar Converter for MBOX, to convert Mac Outlook OLM file to Apple Mail importable MBOX files format.
We’ll go through how to transfer OLM to the MBOX converter tool to migrate Mac Outlook emails to Apple Mail ok step by step in this article.
A method to transfer emails from Outlook for mac to apple mail
First of all, you have to keep in your mind to start the whole process there is no verified manual solution to Migrate Outlook for mac to apple mail. If your operating system is Windows, you can go for another blog because we will only talk about Transfer emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail.
So, without wasting any time let’s start the converting process…
Firstly, you have to Export your Mac Outlook data in OLM File Format.
The OLM Migrator for Mac tool can access Mac Outlook data from the Outlook software for Windows. It transforms an OLM file’s data components to a Microsoft Outlook-compatible file format. The OLM migration for the Mac tool now has a free sample version accessible for download. This trial version allows you to export 25 emails from an OLM file per folder. Users may readily investigate OLM files and their contents, as well as evaluate the tool’s functionality, despite its restrictions in terms of conversion.
This OLM Converter application has a lot of capabilities, including the ability to transfer data from many OLM files at the same time. It also has eight display modes for viewing OLM files that you’ve uploaded.
Step-by-step Method to Transfer emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail
- Download and run the OLM software in your system.
- Click on Add file option and add your OLM file to the software.
- After that, click on the Export button and select the MBOX option.
- Apply Advance setting in the software.
- Now, click on the Export button.
- Finally, start converting OLM to MBOX format.
Now, import your MBOX file into your Apple Mail and successfully transfer emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail.
OLM Converter Tool Benefits
- Convert Mac OLM files to Windows Outlook in batches by exporting email, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes from Mac Outlook.
- Save emails from Mac Outlook as PDF files with attachments.
- Option to split a PST file into small chunks to avoid various corruption issues
- Capable of selectively exporting data from OLM using a date-based filter
- After conversion, the on-disk folder organization on remains intact.
- OLM to PST, MSG, MBOX, VCF, HTML, CSV, and file format conversion
- New CRM licenses are supported by the Mac OLM Converter application. Both CSV and MSG file formats are supported for exporting group contacts.
- OLM files created in Mac Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2011 are supported.
- Allows the merging of many PDF and ICS files into a single file format.
That concludes our discussion. Transfer Emails from Outlook for Mac to Apple Mail is a lengthy process, but if you break it down into manageable chunks, it won’t seem so daunting. If you want to skip this step and go straight to Apple Mail, Stellar OLM to MBOX Converter (Mac) may help you simply convert your emails from MS Outlook to Apple Mail.