PDF files can be divide by using the Adobe Acrobat pro Application.
1. Launch the Adobe Acrobat Pro application.
2. Click on the file button on the menu bar, then click on the Open option to add the specific PDF file.
3. Once the file has been added, Then click on the “Document” option.
4. On the dropdown menu, Click on the Split document option.
5. On the next menu, Provide the filters such as no. of pages, file size, etc.
6. Save the Output at the desired location such as on the same folder or some other specific folder.