How to Convert EML files to MSG Freeware
Microsoft Outlook Express supports EML, a typical email format for storing essential data. It may be opened using Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Entourage, Apple Mail, and other application. Customers, on the other hand, commonly need to convert EML files to MSG for a variety of reasons.
Using Outlook as Manual Method
- To begin, open Outlook and drag your EML file into the application.
- An EML file will be stored in the draught.
- You can now transfer the file to the Inbox folder by right-clicking on it and selecting Move to Inbox.
- Then, from the File menu, choose Save As from the drop-down menu.
- Then go to the location where you wish to save the Outlook file.
- Now save it with the .msg extension.
- Check the given location for your file.
A Professional Approach to Convert EML files to MSG
Apart from converting EML files to MSG format, you may use a third-party utility called EML File Converter to convert your Outlook data files into other file formats without putting in any extra work. As a consequence, the files may be accessed without having to utilize any software.
You may use the EML to PST Converter application, which is a third-party option for speedy file conversion if you don’t want to utilize a restricted online converter or wish to convert EML files to MSG files without using Outlook.
- Download and run the software in your os.
- After that, you can click on add your file option and add your EML file to the software.
- Now, you can get a complete Preview of the EML Data file.
- Then, click on the Export button and select MSG from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose the destination location and click on Export Button.
- Finally, the whole conversion process is completed.
Benefits of Our Tool to Convert EML files to MSG
Maintains Email Attributes: The EML to MSG Conversion Software retains the email attributes in their original form after converting EML files to MSG format.
Multiple File Names: It allows you to save the output data files with a variety of file names.
Batch Conversion: It can convert a large number of EML files to MSG format at once without losing any data.
The Operating Systems are Supported: It works with all Windows versions to convert EML to MSG format.
Maintains Data Integrity: Once the EML file has been converted to MSG, the application retains the data intact.
Desired Saving Location: You may store the output of this freeware EML to MSG Converter at any location on your computer.
Dual File Selection Choices: This application provides two options for importing EML data: the user may choose one or more EML files or directories to convert.eml to .msg format.
It supports EML files from Windows Live Mail, eM Client, Outlook Express, Zoho Mail, Zarafa, DreamMail, Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, The BAT, Kunomail, and other email clients.
Why does the User need to Convert EML files to MSG?
- EML files are routinely converted to MSG format for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- When you import an EML file into an Outlook folder, it creates a new message with the file attached. Above all, you open an MSG file in Outlook, a normal duplicate of the message is created in the folder.
- When archiving to cloud storage, EML files take up more space than MSG files, which might cause problems.
- In MS Outlook, EML files do not work properly, although MSG files are straightforward to open and use.
- You can search through different message fields quickly in Windows Explorer, drag and drop MSG email message files directly into Outlook folders, and view very large messages.
- MSG emails may contain additional Outlook fields. Some of these fields may be viewed and their contents searched in Windows Explorer columns.
- Outlook performs poorly when dealing with large EML mails. Opening an EML file in Outlook takes a long time and might occasionally result in an error. This type of problem isn’t seen in huge MSG messages.
Converting data from one file format to another is the most difficult phase. Despite having the same issue, I was able to find a way to convert EML files to MSG format directly. I’ve provided a detailed solution after using it; if you have any questions, please contact me.