How to Convert MSG to EML Mac for Free
Are you looking for a quick solution to convert MSG to EML Mac? If this is the case, this article will help you find a solution. We’ll show you how to convert MSG to EML format in the quickest and easiest method possible. Let’s get this celebration started, shall we?
Outlook saves users’ profile data independently using the MSG file format. MSG files let users organize their emails, contacts, calendars, and other data into discrete files.
Another file type that is similar to MSG files is EML. Each email message is kept in separate EML on Mac-based PCs.
This explains why MSG is used on Windows computers whereas EML is used on Mac machines. Convert MSG to EML free is similarly tough.
As a result, when customers want to Microsoft MSG to EML converter, they must convert MSG files to EML mac free.
Let’s look at the finest method for converting MSG to EML format.
“We used to work with MS Outlook and now wish to move our MSG messages, emails, tasks, diaries, and other files to our Mozilla Thunderbird account.” As a result, we’d want to find a way to convert MSG to EML.
We attempted the drag-and-drop method but were unable to complete the batch conversion. As a result, we’re searching for other alternatives that do the same thing. Is there anyone who can provide us with a fantastic solution? Thank you for your suggestion.”
Manual Way to Convert MSG to EML Mac
- Right-click the MSG file and choose Open with Outlook.
- Next, go to the File menu and choose Save as.
- Right-click on the created TXT file and manually change the extension to EML by selecting the TXT file format and clicking Save.
- During the name change procedure, a caution notification is displayed.
- Then right-click on the converted EML file, tap “Open with,” and pick Mozilla Thunderbird from the drop-down menu.
Manual Method Drawback
- The manual solution takes an inordinate amount of time.
- Because it only converts a few MSG files to EML, it does not allow mass conversion.
- As a result, bulk conversion of a large number of MSG files is not an option.
- It also does not guarantee the intended outcomes.
- The manual method also necessitates the use of the Outlook application.
Automated Way to Convert MSG to EML Mac
Using specialist conversion software is the best and quickest way to convert EML to MSG format. You can utilize the EML to MSG Converter Tool if you’re short on time and just want to get it done. You don’t have to go into the details of the conversion procedure.
This utility has a very basic and easy-to-use interface, so even those with little technical understanding may use it to convert files. It also assures that no data is lost during the process of Convert MSG to EML windows. Throughout the procedure, the complete folder structure is kept and maintained.
- Download and Run the Software in your OS.
- Upload MSG file in the software via Add file/Add folder option.
- After that, you can get a complete preview with to maintain the folder Hierarchy of your data.
- Click on the Export option and select the EML option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, choose the destination location from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the Export button to start the whole process.
The Converter Software’s Notable Features
- Multiple MSG files can be converted to EML at the same time.
- We provide a solution that is 100 percent accurate and error-free, with no data loss.
- Even after going through the MSG to EML conversion procedure, the software has no effect on the folder hierarchy.
- Mac all versions and MS Windows OS (Win 7/8/8.1/10) are also supported.
- This utility converts Outlook MSG messages, tasks, diaries, and other items to EML with all attachments.
- Apply filters such as Date Filter and Multiple Naming Convention choices to convert MSG to EML for advanced functionality.
Because DIY techniques are time-consuming and unsafe to use, it is typically suggested to utilize a professional solution to convert MSG to EML Mac format. This article covered every method for converting MSG files to EML free. You may test out the application for free before purchasing it to get a better idea of how it works.