How to Convert PST to MSG file
Many people are looking for a technique to convert PST to MSG files these days. You’ve come to the right place if you’re one of them since we’ll teach you how to convert Outlook PST files to MSG format. But first, let’s have a look at both file types before we begin the conversion process.
People Convert PST to MSG for Variety of Reasons
Consider the following scenario: you have a big number of emails in your mailbox and you need to show one of them. What would you do in this situation?
Sharing a single email with a co-worker or another person is pretty common nowadays. While MS Outlook and other email clients allow you to send a single email, choosing several emails from a list of received messages might be tricky.
Assume you have 500 or more items in your PST file’s inbox, all of which are synchronized. Sending a few carefully chosen emails to your client/boss is suddenly difficult.
Manual Method to Convert PST to MSG File
- Make a new folder on your computer.
- Run Microsoft Outlook now.
- Go to the Inbox folder, which contains all of your emails.
- Select the emails you wish to export and drag and drop them into the appropriate folder.
- Follow the instructions above to transfer as many emails as you desire.
Using the manual method mentioned above is one of the simplest ways to convert PST to MSG. When we have a huge number of emails to send, however, the problem arises.
The procedure takes a long time and finding specific emails among thousands of them might be difficult. As a consequence, you can get out of the problem using any third-party tool.
The Instant Solution Approach
PST Conversion Tool is a tool that converts data into 10 different file formats using complicated algorithms. Converting PST to MSG, PST to HTML, PST to DOC, PST to TXT, PST to ICS, and more formats is simple. The application can move all data elements, including emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, journals, and notes, to the specified export option. It streamlines and simplifies the procedure.
Step-by-step Method to Convert PST to MSG
- Download and Run the software in your Operating system.
- After that, click on add file option and Add your PST file to the software.
- You can get a Preview of PST file data.
- Click on the Export button. And select the MSG file option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, click on the Export button.
- Finally, Converted PST to an MSG file.
Benefits of Using our Tool
- The PST File Converter supports email saving options.
- View PST File Data Items: Emails, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, and Attachments
- Convert Corrupted & Password Protect
- Save in Document Formats: HTML, MHT, TXT, PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, VCF, ICS, CSV
- Ability to Recover and Convert Only Permanently Deleted Items from PST File
- Convert Corrupted & Password Protected PST File and Save in Any Format and easily convert PST to MSG.
Difference between PST File VS MSG File
PST file: After being extracted, the PST files are usually ready to be processed by the ESI processing client. Files within PSTs can be de-duplicated on a global or custodial level.
Messages in PST files can number in the tens of thousands. It is possible to create PST files that include communications from many custodians, however, this is uncommon.
In one file, a PST file holds many messages from one or more custodians or sources. That is the most important factor.
MSG file: A single message is stored in an MSG file, which was most likely extracted from a PST file. It’s only one of many email addresses in a broader database (PST).
In eDiscovery, certain parties may provide MSG files instead of a full PST. This can happen if the vendor was sent before the selection or culling was completed.
We explored both manual and automatic solutions to make the convert PST to MSG after studying the challenges customers had while converting Outlook emails to MSG file types.
Because the manual technique has some restrictions, such as the ability to only export one file at a time, an export solution is also addressed, which overcomes the manual procedure’s drawbacks. The customer may select the PST to MSG file format conversion option that best meets their needs.