How Can I Merge Multiple PST Files into One?
October 14, 2019 at 12:03 pm #7767
I am recently using Outlook 2016 and have multiple PST files in my Outlook application. To handle PST files, I am thinking of merging PST files into a single PST file. Is there any possible solution that I can use to merge multiple PST files into one?October 14, 2019 at 12:17 pm #7769Barry AlllenModerator25 pts
Hello, you can easily merge your multiple PST files into a single file using manual techniques. This process has two steps, first, you have to create a new PST file and second import old PST files into the new one.October 15, 2019 at 4:37 am #7770
Hey, can you teach me how to create a new PST and import all the data into a new PST? I am not a too technical person and I am confused about how to do the same.October 15, 2019 at 5:32 am #7771Barry AlllenModerator25 pts
Here I am going to tell the complete steps of merging multiple Outlook PST files.
Step 1: Create a new PST file
- Run Outlook application and click on Home tab
- Click New Items >> More Items then click Outlook data file.
- Now, choose a location to save a new PST and provide a name for it.
- Click OK. Your new PST file is successfully created
Step 2: Import Old PST Files to a New PST
October 15, 2019 at 10:31 am #7777David TaylorModerator
- Click on File tab >> Open & Export >> Import/Export
- Select Import from another prgram or file option and click Next
- Select Outlook Data file (.pst) and again press Next
- Browse the PST file to import and click Next
- Select the folder you want to import
- Finally, click the Finish button
I have several .pst files that I want to merge into one file, and after performing the above steps, I find this a very tedious task. I do not have enough time to import one PST at a time. Can someone suggest another solution?October 16, 2019 at 4:26 am #7784Edwin J HofferModerator
Hi David, If you’re looking for a manual fix, this is the only process where multiple Outlook PST files are merged. If you’re looking for an alternative solution, you’ll need to use third-party tools that are also helpful in merging .pst files.October 16, 2019 at 11:31 am #7785David TaylorModerator
Hey, can you please tell me which is the best tool for merging Outlook PST files into a single file? I do not want to lose my important data, please suggest a reliable tool.October 18, 2019 at 5:22 am #7813Eddie ThwanModerator44 pts
You can try SysTools PST Merge Tool, which lets you merge multiple .pst files into a single file. This software is useful for all types of users, including professional and non-professional users, because it has a simple user interface.
You can download the tool from here- https://www.systoolsgroup.com/pst-merge.htmlOctober 18, 2019 at 12:27 pm #7832Henry TikaloModerator
Does this software merge PST files from the Outlook 2013 application? Recently, I’m using Outlook 2016 and I’ve several PST files of Outlook 2013 that I want to merge into one PST so I can easily import the PST file into Outlook 2016.October 19, 2019 at 9:37 am #7833Eddie ThwanModerator44 pts
Yes, this PST Merge software supports all versions of Outlook, including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and so on. It helps you to combine multiple PST data files into one that can be easily imported into Outlook.October 17, 2020 at 9:04 am #8358
I don’t want to merge duplicate items that are stored in the PST file. Does this PST Merge tool merge multiple PST files without duplicates?October 17, 2020 at 9:28 am #8359Edwin J HofferModerator
I’ve tried this software and yes, it can remove duplicates while merging PST files. I can easily remove duplicates from emails and contacts. Very helpful tool. You try it once.
You can take the help of this blog to know all the steps- https://www.systoolsgroup.com/updates/combine-pst-files-without-duplicates/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Merge two Calendar Events in Outlook in Two Ways
- Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration – Supporting Tech-Guide
- How to Move Documents from OneDrive to Google Drive in 2 Different Ways
- How to Transfer Office 365 Mailbox to Another Account? PowerShell Scripts
- How to Import IncrediMail Emails into Thunderbird? Simplified Approach