How to Migrate EML to Microsoft 365 Manual Solution
In this post, we’ll show you how to import EML to Office 365 mail client. This may be done with the help of EML to Office 365 Migrator. It is possible to upload and open EML files straight from your Office 365 account. The Migrate EML to Microsoft 365 is easy to use and has been shown to be a reliable and painless choice for customers.
There are three methods for migrating EML to PST files that are completely free. The following are some of them:
- dragging and dropping method
- Outlook method of opening
- Instant Solution to Migrate EML to Microsoft 365
Method 1: Drag & Drop Method – Migrate EML to Microsoft 365
Assuming you have all of the EML files on your hard drive,
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Create a new folder by right-clicking on the left panel.
- EML files are what you should call them.
- While Outlook is operating, open the folder holding your EML files on your computer.
- Choose all of the EML files.
- Drag and drop all of the EML files into the newly created Outlook folder (do it for 50 files at a time if you are having an issue).
EML emails will appear in Outlook once this is completed.
In certain circumstances, the imported emails’ body text is not shown in the Outlook interface. It means that this strategy isn’t right for you to migrate EML to Microsoft 365.
Method 2: Open using Outlook
If you have all of the EML files on your computer,
- Choose an EML file.
- Select Open from the context menu by right-clicking.
- Select Outlook from the drop-down menu and click OK.
Outlook will open the email. To transfer it to Outlook, follow these steps:
- From the ribbon bar, select the Move to option.
- Select the Outlook folder to which you wish to move this email.
- Do this one by one for all of the EML files.
It goes without saying that this strategy will take up a lot of your time. Even with assistants, import EML to office 365 at a time is too laborious.
After that, open your Outlook and click on Import/Export Option and Export your EML file as a PST file.
Step 2: – Open PST file, migrate to Microsoft 365
To complete the import process. You may use either the Network Upload or the Drive Shipping method to send your files. It is not recommended that any solution be used.
Both strategies are explained on the Official Microsoft website. You are invited to take a peek around.
- Publish on the internet (requires Extra Effort)
- Enhance Shipping (Time Taking)
Automated Method to Migrate EML to Microsoft 365
SysTools Users may import EML files straight into their Office 365 accounts using EML to Office 365 Converter. It first asks users to choose an EML file folder, then loads all of the emails in the source folder. Migrating EML to Microsoft 365 account using this method does not require any technical knowledge because it only requires the resultant account’s Office 365 login credentials.
Step by-step Method
- Download and Run the Software in your operating system.
- After that, add your EML file to the software.
- Now, you can get a complete preview of your EML data of the software.
- Then, click on the Export button and select Office 365.
- After that, enter a user login credential.
- Now, apply the filter and click the Export button to start the method.
- Finally, migrate EML to Microsoft 365.
Because there is no direct way to migrate EML to Microsoft 365, users should utilize the EML to Office 365 import tool as a workaround, according to the post. It has established a step-by-step procedure for both choices that will guide customers through the process of uploading EML files to Office 365.