How to Import PST to Google Calendar
This tutorial will walk you through the process of import PST to Google Calendar. It also highlights top-tier third-party conversion software that is simple to use and provides secure and dependable conversion.
Gmail is undeniably one of the most widely used email services. Both novice and experienced users utilize this amazing email service to send and receive emails. There are a few other free email Clients that are comparable to this, including Zimbra, Postbox, MS Outlook, and Mozilla Thunderbird. Two of the most popular email application are Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook.
Method 1: Manually Import PST to Google Calendar
- Firstly, you have to download and install the Google Workspace Migration for the Microsoft Outlook client from the official website.
- Secondly, enter your Gmail account ID and click Next.
- Next, allow the tool to migrate by clicking Allow.
- After that, migrate a PST file or an Outlook user profile. Then, on the next screen, hit the Next button.
- Then, here you may choose whatever data you want to transfer (calendar, contacts, or emails). From the drop-down option, choose Migrate.
- Next, the tool will display the project’s current state on the screen.
- After that, The PST to Gmail conversion was completed successfully. Then press the OK button.
Log into your Gmail account and examine whether all of your PST items have been imported to double-check the prior method.
Method 2: Migrate PST to Google Calendar
PST Converter Software is now available for Windows. Users can import PST to Google Calendar accounts using this app. It also has a number of different saving options. PST files may be converted to PDF, MSG, EML, HTML, MBOX, DOC, and a variety of other file types.
It also allows you to import PST calendars into an email client like Google, Thunderbird, Yahoo Mail, and others. Users may import a large number of calendar entries from a PST file into Google Calendar with a single click.
- Download and run the software in your operating system.
- After that, Upload your PST file to the software via Add file/Add folder option.
- Now, you can get a complete preview of your data.
- Apply Advance Setting in the software.
- Now, click on the Export button and select ICS from the drop-down.
- Finally, Migrated PST to ICS.
Importing PST to Gmail Calendar Advantages
What is the best method for migrate PST files to Google? Import PST to Google calendar is an excellent idea. The following are some of the benefits of this transformation:
- You can store critical emails for free in Gmail.
- You may use a single Gmail ID to log in to a variety of apps.
- Gmail has a proprietary that you may use to disguise your messages with appealing stickers.
- It’s easy to handle.
- It may be accessed from any computer at any time and from any location. Regardless of the operating system, whether it’s IOS, iPhone, Windows Office Suite, or Mac OS, this is simple to accomplish.
- In comparison to other e-mail clients, Gmail is secure and easy to use. To use Gmail, you don’t need to be a computer wiz.
Best Part of Using Import PST to Google Calendar Tool
Damaged or Corrupted PST File Conversion: Outlook PST Migrator can convert data from damaged or corrupted PST files. Users must activate the Advanced Scan option to handle corrupted PST files.
Naming Style: You may save Outlook items in a number of different naming styles using this software. Users will find it easier to store data in a sorted manner as a result of this.
Accepts PST Files of Any Size: This PST File Converter can handle even the largest Outlook PST files. This application accepts both ANSI and Unicode type PST files for exporting.
MS Outlook Not Needed: There’s no requirement for MS Outlook because this Software can convert orphan PST files. This means you won’t need to install Outlook on your computer.
If you have a large number of Outlook PST files and wish to convert them to Gmail, make sure you use reputable and efficient software. It allows you to import PST to Google Calendar Mail without losing any data.