Outlook 2013: Download Headers Option does not Work
Download Headers Option Is Not Working In Selective Folders in Outlook 2013
Enable Download Only Header Option For All Folders In Outlook 2013
- Open Outlook 2013 and click on Send/Receive tab.
- Select Download Preferences option.
- From the drop-down menu, select Download Headers option.
- Once you have done so, you can see it in the status bar.
Note: This procedure will not apply to emails that have been already downloaded. The future emails will be downloaded with only the header information. In case you want to view the entire email, you can do so manually.
Enable Download Headers Option in Specific Folders In Outlook 2013
When the users enable the Download Headers option as shown in the above procedure, this option is applied to all the folders. In case Download Headers option is not working in selective folders in Outlook 2013, it needs to be enabled for only specific folders. This can be done by following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Click on the Send/Receive tab for the ribbon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Send/Receive Groups option.
- From the list, select Define Send/Receive Groups option.
- Select All Accounts option and click on Edit.
- Select the folders for which you want download the headers only and then select the Download Headers Only option. Then click OK to finish.
With the help of above-mentioned procedures, you can enable the Download Headers option for downloading the headers for emails of all the folders and for selective folders as well.