Have you lost or deleted data from MS Access database? And now looking for the easiest way to recover corrupted and deleted data in Access? Well do not worry, you are in the right place. Here, we are going to explain step by step procedure to restore deleted data in Access. Simply follow the provided solution to get relieved from this tiresome situation.
Is The Recovery of Deleted Data in Access Is Possible?
Yes, the recovery of deleted data in MS access is possible. Today, we have come up with the proficient solution for the same. Just go through the complete blog to understand how to restore deleted data in Access without losing a bit of data.
You May Also Like: Recover Corrupt Access Database
Possible Reasons Behind Delete Data in Access
Sometimes, got corrupt and create serious issues like data deletion, corruption, etc. This can occur due to many possible causes. So, in this section, we are going to mention a few of them. Take a look:
- Software and Hardware Failure Issue
- Accidental deletion of valuable Microsoft Access database
- Mistakenly formatting the data in Access
- Severely corrupted and damaged database due to file size exceeded
- Restore Access database from an outdated backup copy
The deleted data in Access issue occurs due to corruption in Microsoft Access database files. In this situation, no free method can provide the expected outcome. Only an Access database recovery tool proves helpful in this scenario.
An Effortless Way to Restore Deleted Data in Access
Data loss in MS Access is one of the sarcastic situation for anyone. The data deletion problem occurs due to corruption in Access database. To resolve the corruption issue, you can use an error-free third-party tool named “Access Database Recovery”. With the help of this software, you can easily restore deleted data in Access 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2002, 2000, 97, and 95.
It provides an understandable and user-friendly interface. So, if you are a novice user, then you can also use this tool to recover corrupted and deleted data in Access without encountering any issue. You can install and use this application on a Windows machine. It works with all the versions of Windows OS 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, and XP.
Steps to Restore Deleted Data in Access Effortlessly
Simply, follow the below-stated steps to recover deleted and corrupted data in the Access database.
1. First of all, Install and Run Access Recovery Tool on your local system and the main screen of this software will appear as a dialogue box.
2. Hit on Browse button to add the corrupt Access database file into software panel. Then, click on Look in option to locate a particular database on the drive.
- In case, the proper location of a respective file is unknown, click on the Search button to find the desired file.
3. Here, hit on the Repair button to start Access database repairing procedure.
- Now, the utility will display a repair log report within an application wizard.
- A current status report will be created by the software.
4. Now, a dialog box appears which says that the repairing procedure completed successfully. Click on OK to proceed forward.
5. Subsequently, click on the Export button to export recovered Access data file.
6. Select the Browse button to choose a preferred location on a system and export all the restored files.
To do so, the tool provides you 2 options such as Export as MS Access Database and CSV file format.
7. After exporting the recovered Access database. Now, select the particular destination folder where you can save the Access database. To store the recovered MDB file tool gives you two options i.e., save as Schema and Schema & Data.
8. Finally, when the desired option is picked, click on the Export/Save button to finish the procedure.
With the help of above-stated step by step procedure, you can fix how to restore deleted data in Access problem. So, just try the Access database recovery software to resolve this issue without any data loss.