How to Save IMAP Emails Locally
In this article, we will describe how to save IMAP emails locally. If you are looking for a solution to backup IMAP emails locally. Then this article is for you. Here, we will explain the Method to Extract IMAP emails to the desktop without any turbulence. So, let’s start the process.
Save IMAP emails locally, you can easily execute one simple procedure. IMAP emails can easily save, delete, move and print without downloading locally if you want any changes you make on one device will be reflected on all the devices.
That’s why it is important to backup your data local folder and keep safe and secure without any data loss and without loss data Hierarchy. To resolve the problem and keep your IMAP emails safe and secure. So, I am preferring you to continue with a professional solution.
Professional way to Backup IMAP Emails Locally
Backing up your IMAP inbox is a secure and reliable way. As a result, your data may be lost. Moreover, the best choice for backing up IMAP emails is to use an automated solution. As a consequence, even if your system abruptly shuts down, the data is not lost.
Do you want a quick and easy way to complete this task without running into any issues that cause the download to be delayed? Then there’s SysTools IMAP Backup, which lets you Save IMAP emails locally without the need for a third-party tool. With this tool, you can also apply filters to IMAP mailboxes for selective data backup. In this video, you can see how this great gadget works.
Step-by-step solution to Save IMAP Emails Locally
- Download and Run the software in your Operating System and Fill in the login details in the software.
- After that you can get a complete preview of your data in the software and select the saving option as PDF.
- Now, apply the Advance setting option in the software and check the maintain folder hierarchy.
- Then, choose the destination location in your operating system.
- Finally, hit the Start backup button to begin the process.
Benefits of Using IMAP Backup Tool
- Selective Backup Option: You may execute selective email migration using the save IMAP emails locally to other formats option. The tool has several data filtering options that allow users to convert IMAP emails by sorting data by date range, subject, email address, and so on.
- Save the Output to the location: IMAP emails may be saved locally, and downloaded emails can be saved to any folder on the computer. We may store the result in a certain spot using the application.
- Backup IMAP emails to local: Users may extract data from all email folders, including inbox, outbox, sent items, spam, junk, local folders, personal labels, and so on, to convert IMAP emails to local.
- All IMAP Email Items Saved: The IMAP backup software is set up to save all IMAP Server databases to the Thunderbird email client. It can back up all IMAP emails locally.
FAQs of Save IMAP Emails Locally
Is the IMAP Backup Software converted into PST?
Yes, this software saves into PST format and other formats like PDF, HTML, TXT, MBOX, EML, EMLX, and MSG.
Is the software has a free trial version?
Yes, this tool has a free version that allows to users can easily export the first 25 emails.
Is this IMAP Backup Software Mac System Supports?
Yes, our tool is MAC-supports Software.
Users may find it difficult to keep their data on their IMAP server cloud mail up to date at times. Because of the IMAP protocol’s vulnerability, it’s vital to keep data files on your local hard drive.
There are various approaches to this task, but we’ve simply highlighted the most effective for non-technical individuals. Follow the easy methods below to save IMAP emails locally in the desired file format.