How to Export Emails from cPanel to Outlook
Follow these procedures if you use cPanel and want to link your cPanel email account to Outlook. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct spot. Because in this post, we’ll show you how to easily Export email from cPanel to Outlook email client.
Horde and Roundcube are two webmail clients provided by cPanel for accessing all of your emails. You may see all of your cPanel account’s emails in Roundcube and Horde.
The Horde webmail interface is suggested if you need to export emails from a cPanel account. Because Horde webmail allows you to keep your MBOX-formatted email mailbox.
However, downloading emails using Roundcube takes a long time because there is no option to save all emails in Roundcube. You can only download one email with a single click.
As a result, in this article, we’ll teach you how to import emails from Horde webmail into Outlook.
Take Advantage of Multiple benefits of cPanel backup to Outlook
- Notifications are bothersome and distract you from your primary activities. In Outlook, you may limit the number of desktop notifications you get.
- Do you have trouble meeting your deadlines? Check-in reminders are no longer possible in Outlook.
- You may create a search folder for all of your key information in Outlook. It’s a good idea to have all of your important information in one place.
- You may add a second time zone to your Outlook calendar if you have international clients or co-workers to guarantee that calls and video conferences are made at the right time.
What is the best way to Export email from cPanel to Outlook?
Use the three-step process shown below to link a cPanel email account to Outlook:
- Horde to export emails from cPanel, utilize Webmail.
- MBOX to Outlook Data File Conversion
- Outlook PST File Import
To Convert Emails from cPanel, utilize Horde Webmail
In order to export emails from Horde. Follow the steps mentioned below to get started:
- In cPanel, go to Email Accounts.
- Select a domain and then Check Email from the drop-down menu.
- Click Open after selecting Horde Webmail from the drop-down option.
- Then, right-click the mailbox folder you want to export and choose Export from the menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Export option.
- After that, you’ll get a pop-up inviting you to save it as an MBOX file.
- Click the Ok button to begin the download process.
Your cPanel account’s emails have now been successfully exported to Horde webmail.
You must convert the exported MBOX file to a PST file format to complete the process of Export email from cPanel to Outlook. Because Outlook only supports the PST file format.
You must first update the MBOX file before importing a PST file into Outlook. To do so, read the next section.
How to Export Email from cPanel to Outlook
Now we have to convert the Resultant MBOX file to Outlook PST Data. So, let’s get started…
There is no method to manually convert an MBOX file. You’ll need to utilize a third-party converter to export the MBOX file. The MBOX to PST Converter is the best way to change the MBOX file format.
This is a sophisticated gadget that can do your task in less than a minute. So, to learn how to use this application, go to the URL below and download it, then follow the instructions.
- Download and Run the software in your OS.
- Click on Add file option and add your PST file to the software.
- After that, click on the Export button and select the MBOX file from the Drop-Down menu.
- Now, select the destination location and hit the Export button.
- Finally, Converted the MBOX file to PST.
How to Import PST file to Outlook
Outlook has a built-in feature for importing PST files. Using the Load/Export Outlook wizard, you may rapidly import the PST file into Outlook. So, to continue reading this blog.
In this article, we discussed how to export email from cPanel to Outlook. The process of importing cPanel email into Outlook is divided into three phases. To get started, you’ll need to export emails from Roundcube in EML format. Because Outlook now only supports PST files, you’ll need to convert the emails to PST files in the second stage. After converting emails to PST, import the PST file into Outlook.